We are an interior design and interior architecture firm based in Manhattan with a focus toward achieving seamless design. Our practice work ranges from complete gut renovations to troubleshooting existing spaces for homeowners with private apartments, townhomes, and free-standing homes in the New York area, the Hamptons and abroad. We have produced concept design for residential developers in the US & China.
Jasmine Lam’s project experience encompasses 21 years of work ranging from high-end residences to offices for entertainment industry clients, financial/private banking clients as well as global retail store planning. She worked at Natalie Zimmerman Design Production (Beverly Hills) in 1996, and then joined Gensler New York in 1998. Four years later, she established her own office, which is now in its sixteenth year. In 2008, Jasmine spent a year at the firm of S. Russell Groves, as Studio Director and Sr. Project Manager overseeing the design of the Baccarat Hotel & Condominium Project for Starwood Capital Group.
She has taught undergraduate interior design at Pratt Institute, and has participated as a critic with the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum “Design Directions” education seminars. For four years, she served on the steering committee of IIDA New York Commercial Forum. She has a BA from UCLA and a MS degree from Pratt, and studied contemporary architecture in France at Le Premiere Rue, CIPRA, Residence Le Corbusier.
Currently, she is a member of MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) Contemporary Arts Council and the A+D Circle (Architecture + Design Circle). She has been a long-time supporter of Education, Children's Rights, and Environmental philanthropies.
Most recently, Jasmine Lam Interior Design + Architecture recently won the NY Cottages & Gardens Magazine "Innovation in Design" awards for Best Interior Design 2017, 1st place and Best Small Spaces 2017, 2nd place. This work was featured in NYC&G Magazine November 2017 issue. Previously, Jasmine has been published in Contract Design magazine, and the Aveda prototype store was awarded Visual Merchandising + Store Design’s award of merit. She has also been featured in Pratt Institute's Gateway newsletter in the Eye on Alumni section. Earlier in her career, Jasmine served as a commentator for the The Financial Times and Wall Street Journal for four interior design articles, and an apartment she designed in a Richard Meier building in NYC has been featured in Gotham Magazine.
Residential (partial list)
- Private Residence/One57 Building. NYC apt
- Griffith-Banderas Residence. Beverly Hills, California 11,000 sf
- Private Penthouse Residence/Island Lodge Building, Swire Properties. Hong Kong, China
- Kaswell Residence/Manhattan House Building. NYC apt
- Verma Residence/Soho loft apartment. NYC apt
- Sanders Residence/Richard Meier Building. NYC apt
- French Residence/Atalanta Building. NYC loft, Bridgehampton residence
- VanDuyne Residence. Greenwich, CT & Riverside, CT residences
- Taplitz Residence. NYC townhouse 3,500 sf
- Matthews Residence. Hancock Park/LA residence 5,500 sf
- Davies Residence. NYC & Bridgehampton residences 6,000 & 10,000 sf
Commerical (partial list)
- Concept for Guangzhou Greenland Baiyun Centre Residences & Clubhouse. 22 apartment types. Guangzhou, China 2 million sf
- Concept for Long Mu Bay Golf Apartments, Phase 2. 15 apartment types, Spanish Mediterrean style apartments. 8 high-rise buildings. Hainan Island, China. 3 million sf
- Concept for Baccarat Hotel & Residences. 100 keys, 42 condominiums. Atlanta, GA 130,000 sf
- Gucci. Aspen, 5th Avenue NYC flagship store
- Aveda (prototype store and rollout program).
- American Express Travel (prototype store). NYC
- Goldman Sachs. NYC campus, Sao Paulo
- International Creative Management. NYC
- Mandeville Films/Walt Disney Studios. Beverly Hills & Burbank
- Dacheng Law Offices. NYC
Please contact us for references.